Profile – Samira Samii (Samiee)
Samii Samii was born in Persia & grew up in the South of France & Canada.
She studied in Germany and graduated in International Tourism Management with a focus on marketing and industry . In addition to her studies in Germany, she attended an international university and completed an MBA degree in sports management at one of the most well-known universities in Canada. Samira Samii graduated her university studies with HONORS.
Different competences in international management functions as well as her business know- how in her own successful companies are characterizing her career to success . Comparable with her international activities her personal interests and leisure activities are very various:
- play piano
- fashion design
Samira Samii has reached a high level of serices and has had lots of succes during the past years.
- Transfer negotiations handled by DFB-licensed players’ agent and lawyer
- Networking with players’ agents and agencies licensed outside Germany
- Consulting & marketing of players, coaches & clubs (marketing the player in the best possible way)
- PR consulting and media management (organizing media work in coordination with the clubs)
- Career and marketing management
- Insurance management services
- Organisation of Training-Camps
- Brokerage of prominent sportsvpeople for autograph sessions, events, lectures and presentations
- Brokerage of sports celebrities as testimonials
- Sport psychological mental coaching
Our team works closely with clubs and associations and keeps a close eye on the transfer market. This gives us an excellent overview when it comes to selecting clubs with the best sporting and financial prospects both in Germany and abroad. It goes without saying that we watch countless games, conduct video analyses and provide sports consulting services – all of which helps to improve the individual skills of our football players.
This post is also available in: German